|Step 1: ||
|Step 2: ||
|Step 3: ||
Primary Applicant Information
|Step 4: ||
Verify Primary Information
|Step 5: ||
Secondary Applicant Information
|Step 6: ||
Verify Secondary Information
|Step 7: ||
|Step 8: ||
|Step 9: ||
|Step 10: ||
Powered by CSI NuFund
Copyright © Computer Services Inc. 2010
All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for your interest in First Clover Leaf Bank. We are pleased to offer residents of Illinois and Missouri the opportunity to open accounts with us online.
Please note that all applications are subject to our approval and a review of your credit history may be used in the approval process
If you wish to designate a beneficiary to your account, please enter the name and address of the individual(s) followed by "beneficiary" in the customer comments box while completing your application.
If you would like to add an additional owner to your account, please enter the name and address of the individual(s) followed by "joint owner" in the customer comments box while completing your application. The additional individual(s) must submit their own online application within the next 3 business days in order to be linked to your account as a joint owner at the time of opening.
What you will need
- Social Security Number
- Current Street Address (not PO Box)
- Mailing Address (if different than street address, may be PO Box)
- Driver's License Number, State ID, or Passport, Issue Date and Expiration Date
- Current e-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures to you as well as communicate with you during the new account application process
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Employer Name
- Account Number and Routing Number for your current account if you choose to fund your account electronically
- The access to view and print disclosures presented to you via Adobe Acrobat Reader
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
In order to comply with this regulation, we will ask you certain questions regarding your identity.
Upon approval of your application, we will mail you a Welcome Kit via US Mail. A signature card will be enclosed that will need to be signed and returned to us at the address provided within 30 days. Debit Cards and/or checks will not be ordered until we receive your completed signature card.
Disclosure Review and Acceptance
By clicking CONTINUE below, you are consenting to electronically receive all the disclosures applicable to this account.